Monday, February 23, 2015

Art Start- Week 3b

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~"Sometimes I am terrified of my heart*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*of it's constant hunger for whatever it is it wants.~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~The way it stops and starts"*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
                                                               - Edgar Allen Poe
Sorta poetic I guess. If you think about it the heart is always asking for stuff " give me food" most would think that that is your stomach, but this Valentine's day my 'bae" is the food my friends and I will be eating. Anyways the heart is giving, but also very greedy. In a cliche way it is always in conflict with our brains. The cute guy everyone likes, but is extremely rude. But you still go all "fan-girl" over them.



No comments:

Post a Comment