Friday, May 1, 2015

Pulp Cover 1

Here is one of my pulp covers I created. It was a difficult assignment because it was hard creating a concept.  In this cover the "damsel" is tied up by the menacing bad guy playing cards and then the "hero" is climbing through the window to save the day. It is a mix of original source material and some pics from google. The characters are distorted photos of my friends and I. The scary background was a  photo of an abandoned warehouse that I cropped and changed the brightness on. The table was another photo I changed the effects on along with the window I am climbing out of and the rope hanging from the ceiling was created using the clone tool from the rope around her hands that I photo-shopped from a picture online. This is only one of my covers, but this is the progress report so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment